Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bow Braid Tutorial

Bow Braid Tutorial

Few weeks ago I saw a post on the web of a girl with an unique hairstyle; the bow braid! I had seen many different braid hairstyles but nothing like this one here! I tried hard to figure it out how to do it without a tutorial but didn’t had much luck. So I decided to look for a tutorial on the web so I could have a more clear idea on how to do it; and it was then when I saw this awesome bow braid tutorial that it is so easy to do and shows you step by step how to do it.
You will need medium/ling hair length and some bobby pins. Yes, that’s all you will need for this gorgeous hairstyle. Start by making a “normal” braid on the side of your head such as shown in the picture. After creating the braid, then take different sections of hair and tie it on the braid in order to create the bow effect. Secure it with bobby pins and then go for another sections such as shown in the picture below. The key is to create the right bow, with the right amount of hair and to secure it at the right

Continue Reading ..

No comments:

Post a Comment