Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gwyneth Paltrow Named World's Most Beautiful Woman

http://www.nadyana.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/gwyneth-paltrow-named-worlds-most-beautiful-woman-48.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow has been named People’s most beautiful woman in the world. The 40-year-old actress confessed that she was astonished when she first heard that she was going to be on the cover of People’s most beautiful issue. “I honestly thought that someone was playing a joke on me. I had to re-read the e-mail three times. I was like this can’t be true, I’ve developed dyslexia, like, I’m not reading this right,” Paltrow told the magazine.


Gwyneth admitted that she feels most beautiful when she’s with her family, husband Chris Martin and their two children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7. “Around the house, I’m in jeans and a T-shirt. I don’t really wear makeup,” she reveals. The actress also says she feels better than ever thanks to her workout plan, the Tracy Anderson Method.


The stunning actress told the magazine that she feels happier now than she did at 20. “Being a mother and being older and getting to experience my life from the place of feeling complete and feeling a lot of gratitude, you know, makes me really embrace the process of getting older and that every day really is an incredible gift. I feel so much happier now than I did twenty years ago.”


Besides, Paltrow, who just a week ago, has been declared Hollywood’s “Most Hated Celebrity” by Star magazine, confesses that, “My definition of beauty has changed as I’ve gotten older in that I see so much now how beauty really does – as clichéd as it sounds – it really does emanate from within,” she explains.


Gwyneth Paltrow Named World


“When you sit with somebody who has true wisdom and true insight you know, all of a sudden they look physically very beautiful. I think when I was younger I associated beauty more with a Barbie doll and now I have a completely different definition!”


On People’s annual list of world’s most beautiful women you can also find Kerry Washington, Amanda Seyfried, Zooey Deschanel, Jane Fonda, Jennifer Lawrence, Kelly Rowland, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Pink.


Gwyneth Paltrow Named World
Gwyneth Paltrow Named World
Gwyneth Paltrow Named World
Gwyneth Paltrow Named World


Photos: People, Getty Images



Gwyneth Paltrow Named World's Most Beautiful Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment