Sunday, April 30, 2017

Pomegranate & Green Tea Face Mask

Pomegranate & Green Tea Face Mask

One of my favorite beauty tips for the face or for soft, fair skin is pomegranate seeds and peels. Pomegranate is consistently growing as it has crucial benefits. You see, the skin from the pomegranate has more cell reinforcements than any other fruit or vegetable around.

Pomegranate skin is stuffed with cell reinforcements such as flavonoids (proanthocyanidins) and non flavonoids (Vitamin C and Vitamin E) that lessens drooping skin and wrinkles. It refines the blood to keep wrinkles at bay and I like the sound of that. My plan is to avoid sagging skin and deep lines as they tend to make you appear older than you actually are and I love the compliments I get on how young I look.

What I am starting to get are those age spots (ugh). But wouldn’t you know that both pomegranate seeds and its peels are amazingly useful in brightening skin. Pomegranate peels works wonders in keeping the sun off your skin. It obstructs the sun and spares you from the UVA and UVB radiations.

Let’s

Continue Reading ..

No comments:

Post a Comment