Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pink and Purple Match

http://www.nadyana.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/large-21.jpg

Colour combination on both shoes and clutches is one of my favourite of all, but matching those together is not that easy at times but when they both come in a set, then that’s all you need.  I start using my black clutch with nearly all evening dresses I would wear and that is because I really didn’t knew how to put together all these colours between dress, shoes, makeup and clutch, so I found black to be one of the best colour that matches with everything but to be honest it doesn’t look very appealing. That’s when I tried looking for different ways on matching shoes with clutches and I came along with this beautiful combination that has really inspired me not only with the design but colours combination and prints as well.


Actually the kiss pints style has become very trendy lately and although I haven’t been able to find anything close to this in my hometown that hasn’t stop me because there are many different websites that would happily send the package on your front door within days. I tried to find the brand written on the box but is kinda impossible but if anyone knows that brand feel free to share it with us so we help others that want to purchase them. Enjoy!


Pink and Purple Match


Pink and Purple Match

No comments:

Post a Comment