Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bear and Polka Dots Nail Art Tutorial

Bear and Polka Dots Nail Art Tutorial

This sweet teddy bear nail art tutorial is perfect for pajamas party but not only. The soft pastel colours make this nail art unique and well loved by girls around the world. Since I was little, I had this small plush bear which my brother called Dodo. I have no idea where he came up with that name but it was my favourite plush animal I had.

And that inspired me into creating this amazing nail design shown below. As you can see the tutorial only indicates how to create the bear because in the other nails (except the thumb and ring finger) you are going to simply add polka dots. Apply a light pink pastel nail polish in your ring finger, thumb, and pointing finger. While in your other fingers apply normal pink nail polish.

- On your thumb, create the cute bear head by following the picture tutorial below.

-On your index finger add some pink dots with a dotting tool.

- Add some pink paster dots on your middle finger.

-While on your ring finger create the same bear head

Continue Reading ..

No comments:

Post a Comment